“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing” – Socrates.
Leaders need to have an open mindset and a learning attitude. They need to fully understand the following aspects:
- Solution – what they deliver
- Value – why they are delivering it
- Team – who they deliver it with
- Customer – whom they are delivering it to
- Benchmark – what they can learn from similar initiatives
By investing wisely, leaders can make the right judgement calls and assess at each moment whether issues or risks require (their) attention.